The Washington Hilton is the host hotel of ATA58.
1919 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20009 USA
Visit the Hilton’s Website
Located in the epicenter of the vibrant neighborhoods of Adams Morgan, Dupont Circle, U Street, and 14th Street, the Hilton is steps away from nightlife venues, top restaurants, museums, and attractions.
The Hilton is also easily accessible, being only four blocks from Dupont Circle Metro (Red Line).
Special Rates for ATA58 Attendees:
- Single Occupancy Room: $289 (exclusive of tax)
- Double Occupancy Room: $289 (exclusive of tax)
ATA rates are available until October 4, 2017, or as space allows.
Hotel guests receive complimentary in-room wireless Internet.
You can also make reservations by calling the Hilton at +1-800-445-8667 and asking for the “ATA 2017 Annual Conference” rate.
If you are contacted by any company claiming to represent ATA or the host hotel, please know their claims are false. The only way to make reservations at the guaranteed ATA rate is to contact the host hotel directly, either by visiting the website or calling the phone number provided.
If you are contacted, please obtain as much detail as you can (name of company, individual’s name, phone number, email address, etc.) and contact Lauren Mendell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STAY & WIN
at the Washington Hilton!
When you make your hotel reservations at the Washington Hilton, you will be automatically entered to win.
Five winners will be selected to win one free night!
Reservations must be made before Monday, October 23.
If you are selected, one night of your existing hotel reservation will be paid by ATA (single rate, room and tax only). No cash payment or reimbursement will occur.
Winners will be announced at the Closing Session on Saturday, October 28 at 5:00pm. You do not have to be present to win.
by staying at the Hilton!
Even if you don’t win a free night’s stay, there are many other rewards to staying at the host hotel.
- It’s a good business decision. You’ll find yourself networking in the elevator, the lobby, the lounge … who knows when just the right contact will be made?
- It’s convenient. The ease of getting to meetings and events will keep you well rested and less stressed.
- It keeps you connected. Hotel guests receive complimentary wireless Internet in guest rooms; also available in many common areas of the hotel.