This FREE app puts the entire conference at your fingertips and lets you connect with attendees before, during, and after the conference! The app will be available in late-September.
What devices can I use?
You can use your laptop or desktop computer, iPhone or iPad, Android phone or tablet, and any mobile device with a browser.
How can I get the app?
When the app is available in late-September, registered attendees will receive all necessary links, usernames, and passwords to get started!
Why should I use the app?
- Upload your résumé to share with attendees
- See the list of attendees before you arrive
- Search for attendees by language
- Click to call or email your fellow attendees
- Check in with Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn
- Create your own list of booths to visit
- Use interactive floor plans to locate booths
- View company profiles and contact information
- Click to call, email, or visit company website
- Browse the session schedule, abstracts, and bios
- Create your own personal schedule
- View handouts and slides
- Submit evaluations instantly
- Receive alerts for schedule changes
- Learn about the city using an interactive map
- Find places to eat or visit, including pricing and directions
- Create meetings and add them to your calendar
- Use keywords to search the entire app
Photographer Sandra Pitre is offering onsite headshot services. Get 3 headshots for $30. To make an appointment and provide payment, contact Sandra directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.