This three-day conference is targeted at translators and interpreters, currently working in the field of energy, who are seeking advanced-level continuing education.
Sessions will cover topics such as:
• Oil and Gas: Exploration, Production, Refining, and Distribution
• Renewable Energy Sources: Wind Power, Fuel Cells, and Solar Power
• Chemical Engineering and Processes
• Electric Power Generation and Distribution
• Nuclear Power
• Ethics and Standards Relating to Energy
The conference will feature a mix of language-specific sessions, as well as non-language-specific sessions presented in English. We are currently offering sessions in French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Attendees can also take advantage of networking opportunities provided throughout the conference. Enjoy an evening
of socializing at the Welcome Reception, market your skills at the Job Marketplace, and don't forget to visit the exhibits in the Exhibit