CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
ATA58 provides continuing education opportunities for both ATA-Certified Translators and Certified Interpreters.
Sessions of the ATA Annual Conference are approved for Continuing Education Points (CEPs). Earn one CEP for each session attended, up to a maximum of 10 CEPs. Earn an additional 3 CEPs for each AST course attended. To receive your CEPs, retain the Certificate of Attendance that you will receive by email after the conference. (Sample only shown here.)
Your personalized Certificate of Attendance is now available!
To download or print your certificate, just follow these steps:
- Click this link: https://www.atanet.org/conf/login.php
- Login using the username and password provided for the ATA58 App. Your login info can be found on your conference badge, as well as in several emails previously sent. If you cannot find your login info, please email Cathy Taguding at email@example.com.
AST Courses and Conference Sessions of the ATA Annual Conference have been submitted to the organizations listed below for continuing education credit for certified interpreters in need of CEs.
What is the Certified Interpreter CE Attendance Sheet?
ATA provides an attendance sheet to help you keep track of which sessions you attend. Click to download. If you need a letter from ATA verifying your attendance, please complete and return to Adrian Aleckna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I receive credit?
To learn which sessions have been approved and to receive credit, you must contact that organization and follow the instructions they provide.
The following organizations have approved specific AST Courses (Oct 25) and Conference Sessions (Oct 26-28) for CE credit. Credit will only be given for attending approved sessions which meet program criteria.
- California: California Judicial Council Court Interpreters Program: Learn More
- CCHI: Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters Learn More
- Colorado: Colorado Judicial Department Office of Language Access Learn More
- Delaware: Delaware Court Interpreter Program Learn More
- Florida: Florida Court Interpreter Certification and Regulation Program Learn More
- Idaho: Idaho Supreme Court Language Access Program Learn More
- IMIA: International Medical Interpreters Association Learn More
- Iowa: Iowa Language Access Services, Office of Court Administration Learn More
- Kentucky: Kentucky Administrative Office of the Courts Learn More
- Maryland: Maryland Court Interpreter Program Learn More
- Missouri: Missouri Foreign Language Court Interpreter Program Learn More
- Nebraska: Nebraska Administrative Office of the Courts Learn More
- New Mexico: New Mexico Administrative Office of the Courts Learn More
- North Carolina: North Carolina Office of Court Administration Learn More
- Ohio: Ohio Language Services Program Learn More
- Oregon: Oregon Court Language Access Services Learn More
- Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania Court Interpreter Certification Program Learn More
- Tennessee: Tennessee Administrative Office of the Courts Learn More
- Utah: Utah Administrative Office of the Court Interpreting Program Learn More
- Washington: Washington Court Interpreter Program Learn More
- Wisconsin: Wisconsin Office of Court Operations, Court Interpreter Services Learn More
Applications have been submitted to the following, but approval is pending.
Other Organizations: At this time, the following do NOT require certified court interpreters to earn CEs: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Minnesota, and the National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators (NAJIT).
by using #ata58
Don’t wait until October. Join the conversation now by using #ata58!
at the Washington Hilton
Discounted rates are available until October 4 or as space allows.
GET A BOOST
by advertising with ATA
Your brand can be seen by 1,800 attendees and 11,000 members!
GET A GLIMPSE
of ATA58 in DC
See photos, videos, and what attendees say about their experience!