Start networking NOW with the Conference App! This FREE app puts the entire conference at your fingertips and lets you connect with attendees before, during, and after the conference!
What devices can I use?
You can use your laptop or desktop computer, iPhone or iPad, Android phone or tablet, and any mobile device with a browser.
Who can get the app?
Only registered attendees can access the app.
Once you register, you will receive an email from TripBuilder within five business days. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder before contacting ATA.
How can I get the app?
After receiving your username and password, use your computer or mobile device to visit www.tripbuildermedia.com/apps/ata2018. This link will detect what device you’re using to take you to the app you need.
You can also get the app by scanning this QR code with your device.
Having trouble getting the app with your Windows phone? Try this link: https://www.tripbuilder.net/html5/ata2018/login.php.
Why should I use the app?
- Upload your résumé to share with attendees
- See the list of attendees before you arrive
- Search for attendees by language
- Click to call or email your fellow attendees
- Check in with Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn
- Create your own list of booths to visit
- Use interactive floor plans to locate booths
- View company profiles and contact information
- Click to call, email, or visit company website
- Browse the session schedule, abstracts, and bios
- Create your own personal schedule
- View handouts and slides
- Submit evaluations instantly
- Receive alerts for schedule changes
- Learn about the city using an interactive map
- Find places to eat or visit, including pricing and directions
- Create meetings and add them to your calendar
- Use keywords to search the entire app
Photographer Sandra Pitre is offering onsite headshot services. Get 3 headshots for $30. To make an appointment and provide payment, contact Sandra directly at email@example.com.