Host Hotel of ATA59
New Orleans Marriott
555 Canal Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130 USA
Visit the Marriott’s Website
Situated in the heart of the French Quarter, the New Orleans Marriott brings the excitement and energy of the Big Easy to your doorstep. Walk to local attractions including Café du Monde, Jackson Square, Preservation Hall, the House of Blues, and so much more. Or hop on a streetcar to explore the Garden District and historic cemeteries.
Beware of Booking Scams
If you are contacted by any company claiming to represent ATA or the host hotel, please know their claims are false. The only way to make reservations at the guaranteed ATA rate is to contact the host hotel directly, either by visiting the website or calling the phone number provided.
If you are contacted, please obtain as much detail as you can (name of company, individual’s name, phone number, email address, etc.) and contact Adrian Aleckna at email@example.com.
Looking for a Roommate?
Use ATA’s Roommate Blog to find what you’re looking for and to see posts from other roommate seekers!
Special Rates for ATA59 Attendees:
All rates listed below are exclusive of tax
- Single Occupancy Room: $239
- Double Occupancy Room: $239
- Triple Occupancy Room: $259
- Quadruple Occupancy Room: $279
ATA rates are available until October 1, 2018, or as space allows.
You can also make reservations by calling the Marriott at +1-800-266-9432 and asking for the “ATA 59th Annual Conference” rate.
Find the Marriott on the Map!
STAY & WIN!
When you make your hotel reservations at the New Orleans Marriott, you will be automatically entered to win.
Five winners will be selected to win one free night!
Reservations must be made before Monday, October 22.
If you are selected, one night of your existing hotel reservation will be paid by ATA (single rate, room and tax only). No cash payment or reimbursement will occur.
Winners will be announced at the Closing Session on Saturday, October 27 at 5:00pm. You do not have to be present to win.
OTHER WAYS TO WIN
Even if you don’t win a free night’s stay, there are many other rewards to staying at the host hotel.
- It’s a good business decision. You’ll find yourself networking in the elevator, the lobby, the lounge … who knows when just the right contact will be made?
- It’s convenient. The ease of getting to meetings and events will keep you well rested and less stressed.
- It keeps you connected. Hotel guests receive complimentary wireless Internet in guest rooms; also available in many common areas of the hotel.