BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
Connect with 1,300 attendees and 7,000 ATA members before, during, and after the conference! Reach a targeted audience of translators, interpreters, company owners, and students that need your specific products and services.
Connect with attendees in the following ways:
- Your name, logo, website, and 50-word profile will appear on the Conference App.
- You receive one complimentary registration per booth so you can network with other attendees at
sessions and events.
- Along with your registration, you are given access to the Conference App just like all other attendees. By
completing your Attendee Profile, attendees can click to call or email you and you can do the same. You
can also view attendee résumés, photos, and contact information.
Connect with members in the following ways:
- Your name and website will appear in the Conference edition of The ATA Chronicle, circulated to members in January.
- Your name, website, and 50-word profile will appear on the Conference Website, promoted to all members before and after the conference.
- Your name and website will appear in Newsbriefs, ATA's e-newsletter sent to members semi-monthly.
Each booth includes the following:
- 8' deep x 10' wide booth with 8' high back drape and 3' high side dividers
- 6' draped table, 2 chairs, 1 wastebasket, and general illumination
- 7" x 44" one-line identification sign
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the Exhibit Hall
- Exhibit Hall Pass for each booth staff to access booth
NOTE: Booth staff may not attend sessions and events unless also registered for the conference.
Exhibitors are responsible for ordering additional furniture, electricity, internet (if a direct line is required), equipment, etc. Order forms for these items will be provided after deposit payment is received.
Reserve By August 31, 2023
Reserve After August 31, 2023