IntelliWebSearch saves translators, interpreters, editors, and terminologists time when searching the web. Take a look!
What does IntelliWebSearch do?
- uses a Windows-like copy function to select text inside a translation environment
- strips the text of paragraph marks, line breaks, tabs, double spaces, punctuation marks and various other superfluous characters—you choose what to keep and what to let go
- opens your default browser and pastes text into your designated search engines and online dictionaries
- allows you to use advanced search options to limit the scope of the search with advanced search options to limit
- instructions to limit the search according to the advanced search options available for the chosen web resource. Alternatively it can send the same text and instructions to local dictionaries on CD-ROMs or installed on your hard disk.
Try before you buy
Free two-month trial. Learn more!
Terms of the offer
The offer is for 20% off a license for IntelliWebSearch Version 5. The discount can only be claimed once. It is limited to current ATA members.
Request the deal
If you’re ready to take advantage of this IntelliWebSearch offer, please complete the request form below. You will receive an email with instructions to claim the discount once your ATA membership has been confirmed.