ATA Affiliates are dedicated to:
- provide a forum for translators and interpreters in a specific geographic area
- organize meetings to further information exchange and cooperation
- provide information and services needed at the local level
- facilitate communication between ATA and local members to strengthen the sense of community
- advocate for their members and promote the policies, standards, and objectives of ATA
How to Join
Each affiliate has its own membership application and dues. Visit the affiliate’s website to apply for membership. Membership in an affiliate is not included in ATA dues.
Chapter and Affiliate Handbook
Use this handbook to find answers the many questions you may have about how to manage local chapters.
Want to Become an ATA Affiliate?
Find out what’s required and what benefits and privileges are offered. Contact Jamie Padula, Chapter and Division Relations Manager at email@example.com.