ATA Chapters are dedicated to:
- provide a forum for translators and interpreters in a specific geographic area
- organize meetings to further information exchange and cooperation
- provide information and services needed at the local level
- facilitate communication between ATA and local members to strengthen the sense of community
- advocate for their members and promote the policies, standards, and objectives of ATA
How to Join
Each chapter has its own membership application and dues. Visit the chapter’s website to apply for membership. Membership in a chapter is not included in ATA dues.