Do you have a product or service that would benefit working translators and interpreters? ATA’s Member-to-Member Program encourages members to develop needed products and services and to offer them at a discount to their fellow ATA members.
How to Qualify and Apply for the Member-to-Member Program
- VENDOR must be an ATA member.
- Products/services offered must be related to the practice of translation and interpreting.
- Translation, interpreting, and other similar services cannot be offered through this program.
- Member-provided products/services are not sponsored, endorsed, or guaranteed by ATA.
- A standard memorandum of agreement must be signed by both ATA and the VENDOR.
- ATA reserves the right to terminate the agreement with a 30-day notice.
- Products/services must be of value specific to the practice of translation and interpreting.
- Products/services must be made available to all ATA members, without restriction or qualification, at discount or other favorable conditions of sale or use.
- VENDOR must ensure that discounts and favorable conditions of sale or use are equal to or of greater value than those offered to non-members.
- Products/services offered through this program are subject to review by ATA Headquarters.
- VENDOR must report ATA-member usage quarterly or upon request.
- VENDOR will receive a 10% discount on advertising in The ATA Chronicle when the products/services specified in the Agreement are being advertised.
- Information about VENDOR will be included on the ATA website on a page designed to promote member-vendors.
- ATA reserves the right to offer additional incentives commensurate with the range and value of products/services provided to ATA members by the VENDOR.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please complete the Vendor Application below. Only members who meet the requirements of the qualifications and conditions listed above will be considered.
For questions or additional information, please contact ATA Member Services and Project Development Manager Mary David.