Do machine translation and artificial intelligence have you feeling like your "system" needs an upgrade? Up your game by attending ATA’s one-day virtual conference "Translating and Interpreting the Future: Empowering Professionals to Innovate and Thrive" on Saturday, May 20. In this episode, ATA Podcast Co-Host Andie Ho speaks with conference organizers, Robert Sette and Andy Benzo, to find out more about this educational and energizing look into how machine translation (MT) and artificial intelligence (AI) are shaping the translation and interpreting professions. Learn why ATA is organizing this virtual conference, who will be speaking, whether there will be networking opportunities, and much more.
- Translating and Interpreting the Future: https://www.atanet.org/ata-events/virtual-events/translating-and-interpreting-the-future/
- The ATA Compass: https://www.atanet.org/news/the-ata-compass/
- The Savvy Newcomer: https://www.atanet.org/career-education/savvy-newcomer/
- Next Level: https://www.atanet.org/career-education/next-level/
- Join ATA: https://www.atanet.org/member-center/join-ata/
- ATA’s 64th Annual Conference in Miami: https://www.atanet.org/ata64/
- The ATA Podcast Archive: https://www.atanet.org/news/the-ata-podcast/
Please send comments, questions, or requests about this podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for listening!
Audio Production: Derek Platts | Technical Support: Trenton Morgan