Master working with termbases in Trados Studio to use terminology consistently over time and across projects!
Proper terminology management is an important element in your translation workflow. Are you using the terminology management features of Trados Studio to their full potential?
In this webinar we will explore how termbases are created, used, and maintained in both Trados Studio and Multiterm, as well as free apps from the RWS app store.
This webinar was organized in collaboration with RWS.
You will learn how to:
- Create termbases in Trados Studio
- Convert Excel glossaries into termbases
- Manage termbases in Multiterm
- Use termbases in Trados Studio
- Set up terminology verification
- If you do not already have Trados Studio, download and install the 30-day trial version of the software in advance of the webinar.
- Be sure you can open and use the software before the webinar starts in order to participate in the live demonstration. There will not be time to troubleshoot installation issues during the presentation.
ATA Members Get 35% off Trados Studio
ATA members are eligible for a 35% discount on a new or upgraded Trados Studio 2021 Freelance and Trados Studio 2021 Freelance Plus license. Click to take the deal!
About the Presenter
Nora Díaz earned a BA in linguistics and translation in 1990. Since then, she has worked as an English>Spanish translator and interpreter in a variety of fields specializing in scientific and technical translation. As a technology enthusiast interested in enhancing productivity, she enjoys exploring tools that facilitate the work of translators and sharing her findings with others through her blog Nora Díaz on Translation, Teaching and Other Stuff, recorded videos, and webinars.
Purchase this Webinar
Code of Conduct
ATA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all participants. By registering for this event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct for Virtual Programs.