Take your knowledge of Trados Studio to the next level and boost your efficiency.
Learning how to use your computer-assisted translation (CAT) tool efficiently can help you save time and focus on the creative part of your translation workflow.
After you’ve learned the basics of Trados Studio, it’s time to delve deeper into the program and discover some tips and tricks to help you work smarter.
In this hands-on webinar, we will explore useful features that will take you a step closer to becoming a power user of the most powerful and popular CAT tool in the market.
This webinar was organized in collaboration with RWS.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and modify file type options
- Work with a translation memory’s language resources
- Use apps to extend Trados Studio’s functionality
- Use machine translation for pre-translation and interactive translation
- Set up verification options
- If you do not already have Trados Studio, download and install the 30-day trial version of the software in advance of the webinar.
- Be sure you can open and use the software before the webinar starts in order to participate in the live demonstration. There will not be time to troubleshoot installation issues during the presentation.
ATA Members Get 35% off Trados Studio
ATA members are eligible for a 35% discount on a new or upgraded Trados Studio 2021 Freelance and Trados Studio 2021 Freelance Plus license. Click to take the deal!
About the Presenter
Nora Díaz earned a BA in linguistics and translation in 1990. Since then, she has worked as an English>Spanish translator and interpreter in a variety of fields specializing in scientific and technical translation. As a technology enthusiast interested in enhancing productivity, she enjoys exploring tools that facilitate the work of translators and sharing her findings with others through her blog Nora Díaz on Translation, Teaching and Other Stuff, recorded videos, and webinars.
Purchase this Webinar
Code of Conduct
ATA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all participants. By registering for this event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct for Virtual Programs.