Make the most of Trados Studio by attending this six-hour hands-on workshop.
Whether you are just getting started with this popular CAT tool or are an existing user who wants to brush up on your skills, this workshop’s systematic, incremental approach to learning will increase your productivity for a faster translation workflow.
Limited to 30 attendees! Training will follow a demonstration-and-practice model with assignments, and discussions to ensure that participants master basic Trados Studio functionality. Participants will also receive sample files to use during the individual practice segments of each workshop session.
What will you learn?
- Overview of CAT tool functionality
- Basic settings and customization of the Trados Studio interface
- Working with tags
- Understanding and handling fuzzy matches and repetitions
- Completing a full translation cycle, from source document to target document
- Due to the interactive nature of this event, this workshop is limited to 30 attendees.
- This is a 6-hour workshop presented in 2 parts.
- Part I takes place February 18, 10:30 am ET.
- Part II takes place February 25, 10:30 am ET.
- When you register for Part I, you are automatically registered for Part II.
- Although Trados Studio 2022 will be used, many of the basic features presented are also available in Trados Studio 2019 and 2021.
- We encourage everyone to connect with their video and audio on and to actively participate in the workshop discussions.
Get a free trial of Trados Studio!
Download the latest version of the Trados Studio desktop app to participate in this ATA workshop! Good for 30 days. Note that this trial will not work if you have any other Trados Studio 2022 edition installed or if you have installed a Trados Studio 2022 trial previously.
About the Presenter
Nora Díaz is an English-Spanish translator and conference interpreter who enjoys using technology and finding ways to increase productivity. Her interest in technology combined with her love of teaching has led her to share what she has learned through blog posts, articles, webinars, and workshops. Nora is a Trados Studio power user and a certified RWS trainer.
Code of Conduct
ATA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all participants. By registering for this event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct for Virtual Programs.