Learn how to maximize the basic functionality of Trados Studio and boost your efficiency!
Trados Studio is the most powerful and popular CAT (computer-assisted translation) tool on the market. Learning how to use it efficiently can help you save time and allow you to focus on the creative part of your translation workflow.
In this hands-on webinar, we will explore many tips and tricks for Trados Studio beginners. We will take your understanding of the tool to a new level and boost your efficiency and productivity.
This webinar was organized in collaboration with RWS.
What will you learn?
- How to customize Trados Studio
- How to use keyboard shortcuts
- How to work with tags
- The difference between Options and Project Settings
- How to use filters
- If you do not already have Trados Studio, download and install the 30-day trial version of the software in advance of the webinar.
- Be sure you can open and use the software before the webinar starts in order to participate in the live demonstration. There will not be time to troubleshoot installation issues during the presentation.
ATA Members Get 35% off Trados Studio
ATA members are eligible for a 35% discount on a new or upgraded Trados Studio 2021 Freelance and Trados Studio 2021 Freelance Plus license. Click to take the deal!
About the Presenter
Nora Díaz earned a BA in linguistics and translation in 1990. Since then, she has worked as an English>Spanish translator and interpreter in a variety of fields specializing in scientific and technical translation. As a technology enthusiast interested in enhancing productivity, she enjoys exploring tools that facilitate the work of translators and sharing her findings with others through her blog Nora Díaz on Translation, Teaching and Other Stuff, recorded videos, and webinars.