Developing a personal brand is a classic “work smarter, not harder” technique. When done well, it will showcase your specific expertise and skill set, bringing focus to your marketing and targeting your ideal clients. Far more than a logo or a slogan, your personal brand will tell your story, from who you are and what you do to why you are the right person for the job.
Free to ATA members! Attend this webinar to learn how to build your own personal brand.
What will you learn?
- The essential characteristics of a personal brand
- Why and how a personal brand works
- The building blocks that make up a brand
- What goes into creating a personal brand statement
- First steps to take in developing your brand
About the presenter
Ben Karl is a French> and Mandarin>English translator and copywriter based in Los Angeles. He specializes in commercial, financial, and marketing texts. Ben is ATA-certified (French>English). He currently serves on ATA’s Membership Committee and chairs the Translatio Standing Committee for the International Federation of Translators.