When the Department of Homeland Security called for comment on its Language Access Plans, ATA responded quickly with an in-depth analysis and review. Many thanks to volunteers from the Interpreters Division for their long hours of work in support of ATA’s reply.
ATA’s response includes a comprehensive review of both interpreting and translation services in the U.S., from standards of practice to skills to procurement of professional services. The document is well worth the read.
Are You a Member of the Media?
Visit the ATA Press Room for industry insights and responses to current affairs involving the translation and interpreting professions.
- Newsbriefs: September 29, 2023 September 29, 2023
- Celebrate International Translation Day 2023 September 29, 2023
- What is Machine Translation? September 26, 2023
- Linguist in the Spotlight – John Milan September 26, 2023
- Understanding Worker Classification: The ABC Test, Misclassification, and Tips for Professionalizing Your Language Services Business September 20, 2023