The American Translators Association joins eight associations to warn the U.S. Department of Justice against the use of unqualified interpreters in immigration proceedings.
Are You a Member of the Media?
Visit the ATA Press Room for industry insights and responses to current affairs involving the translation and interpreting professions.
- Linguist in the Spotlight – Madalena Sánchez Zampaulo March 21, 2023
- Newsbriefs: March 15, 2023 March 15, 2023
- Breaking Intercultural Communication Barriers in Business March 15, 2023
- Get More Done as a Freelance Translator – How to Plan Your Work and Become More Productive March 15, 2023
- Continuing Professional Development Reflection: From Translation Student to Freelance Translator March 14, 2023