The American Translators Association joins eight associations to warn the U.S. Department of Justice against the use of unqualified interpreters in immigration proceedings.
Are You a Member of the Media?
Visit the ATA Press Room for industry insights and responses to current affairs involving the translation and interpreting professions.
- Newsbriefs: June 30, 2022 June 30, 2022
- The Devil is in the Details: Why You Need to Start Using a Corpus to Localize and Translate Better June 28, 2022
- ATA Action Alert: Share Why Contractor Status Works for You June 23, 2022
- Mental Health in Freelance Translation: Setting Boundaries June 22, 2022
- Newsbriefs: June 16, 2022 June 16, 2022