Telling Your Story!
What do translators and interpreters really do? What’s a day like for a translator or interpreter? Why are translators and interpreters important to business, medicine, law, and more?
ATA invites translators and interpreters around the world to help us tell their story. Here’s how!
- Check out ATA’s short animated video showing how translators and interpreters’ work makes things happen.
- Listen in to the ATA Podcast: Episode 37 as Host Matt Baird interviews ATA member Judy Jenner about the role translators and interpreters play in the global community.
- Then like, comment, retweet, follow, repin, tag, save, and share, share, share!
- And why not add your own “day in the life” story to your favorite social media channel. Just tag it #InternationalTranslationDay and #ataitd2019!
Happy International Translation Day!
Are You a Member of the Media?
Visit the ATA Press Room for industry insights and responses to current affairs involving the translation and interpreting professions.
- Civil Rights Complaint Filed over Discriminatory Provision of COVID-19 Services to Persons with Limited English Proficiency May 11, 2021
- 5 Reasons to Join ATA in 2021 May 8, 2021
- Newsbriefs: May 4, 2021 May 4, 2021
- Virginia First State to Offer ASL Video Chats for COVID-19 Call Center May 3, 2021
- ATA Joins Red-T in Advocating for Interpreters May 3, 2021