Continuing Education Record

Find a Translator or Interpreter
Search for:

Continuing Education Record


You may complete and submit your ATA CE points reporting form online. If you prefer to submit the form by mail please contact ATA for a PDF of the form (

  • Click to complete and submit your CE points reporting online.

- Approval Request Form for ATA Continuing Education Points
You must be an ATA member to request CE points. If you are not an ATA member, but are a non-profit organization or accredited educational institution, please email to learn how you can request ATA CE points for your educational activity.