ATA unequivocally condemns the Russian Federation’s military invasion of and assault on Ukraine. We want to express our solidarity with and support for our Ukrainian colleagues during this challenging time.
In addition to our colleagues in Ukraine and their families and friends, whose lives will never be the same, we want to acknowledge the citizens of Russia who have taken a stand for peace and justice at great personal risk, as well as many of Ukraine’s neighbors, who are working to provide for those who have been forced to flee their homes.
Together we are stronger. We stand in solidarity with our members and colleagues in Ukraine and around the world who oppose the war, and we continue to hope for their safety.
Are You a Member of the Media?
Visit the ATA Press Room for industry insights and responses to current affairs involving the translation and interpreting professions.
- Newsbriefs: December 5, 2023 December 5, 2023
- La ATA llevará a cabo una mesa redonda virtual en respuesta al cortometraje Traductores November 29, 2023
- ATA to Hold Virtual Roundtable in Response to Film “Translators” November 29, 2023
- Newsbriefs: November 15, 2023 November 15, 2023
- All in One and One in All – Balancing Salaried and Freelance Work November 15, 2023