ATA unequivocally condemns the Russian Federation’s military invasion of and assault on Ukraine. We want to express our solidarity with and support for our Ukrainian colleagues during this challenging time.
In addition to our colleagues in Ukraine and their families and friends, whose lives will never be the same, we want to acknowledge the citizens of Russia who have taken a stand for peace and justice at great personal risk, as well as many of Ukraine’s neighbors, who are working to provide for those who have been forced to flee their homes.
Together we are stronger. We stand in solidarity with our members and colleagues in Ukraine and around the world who oppose the war, and we continue to hope for their safety.
Are You a Member of the Media?
Visit the ATA Press Room for industry insights and responses to current affairs involving the translation and interpreting professions.
- Your Four-Step Guide to Meeting the USCIS Certified Translation Requirements June 7, 2023
- Newsbriefs: May 31, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Scammers Don’t Take Time Off May 25, 2023
- Impressive Time Management for Translators: The Time Diet May 24, 2023
- Submit Your Chapter/Division Event May 22, 2023