Don't go it alone!
Translators and interpreters often go into business understanding that finding and retaining clients will be hard work. What many fail to see, however, is the difficulty in running a business alone and not always knowing what to do next. This is where ATA can help!
ATA’s Mastermind Program offers mentoring designed to help you learn and develop professionally. You will work together in small peer groups in share knowledge on specific topics and work collaboratively to achieve your learning goals.
What interests you?
Mastermind groups will be created based on your interests. For example, you may want to talk about:
- Moving up to a new pricing tier
- Developing a new specialization
- Adding a new service to your portfolio
- Moving from agencies to direct clients
- Starting a translation company
- Contracts and non-disclosure agreements
Discussion topics are open and will be updated each year based on the feedback.
What can you expect?
- Peer-based mentoring using a combination of brainstorming, education, accountability, and support.
- Self-guided activities chosen by the members of each group.
- Being challenged to set strong goals and, more importantly, holding each other accountable to achieve these goals.
- Meeting regularly with your professional peers to learn more about a specific topic.
Submit your application in January!
The deadline to apply was February 28, 2022. Applications will be accepted again in January 2023.
Most translators go into business understanding that finding and retaining clients will be hard work. What many fail to see, however, is the difficulty in running a business alone and not always knowing what to do next. Enter ATA’s new Mastermind Program, an opportunity for members to tackle business issues together in small collaborative mentoring…Watch Free Webinar
Mastermind groups are small peer-based groups formed to learn more about a specific topic. The members of Mastermind groups help each other solve problems and develop their professional objectives by sharing input and advice. The groups’ core value is the synergy of energy, motivation, and commitment, as well as everyone’s willingness to learn and grow…Read More
Do your fellow ATA members know business practices, resources, and techniques you would never hear about in a class or webinar? ATA’s Mastermind Program may just change that!Read More