Here's how to enter:
- You must be a member of ATA or an ATA-affiliated organization to enter.
- Plan and prepare your School Outreach presentation with ready-made materials and speaking tips. Learn more.
- Provide your presentation—in person or virtually—between August 1, 2020 and July 19, 2021.
- Capture your presentation with a photo. For tips on getting a winning shot, see the Photo Guidelines.
- Submit your entry and photo by July 19, 2021. You may submit multiple entries.
Contact School Outreach Program Coordinator Meghan Konkol or email@example.com.
See How It's Done
Learn how to give a presentation and get tips for capturing a winning photo with this free ATA Webinar.
School Outreach for a Virtual Classroom
Here's a sample presentation for students, teachers, and parents to learn about careers in translation and interpreting.
Contest Winner Profile
Speaking to the next generation has so many benefits. This video illustrates a few.
Listen to the School Outreach Experience
Hear how members are sharing their careers in classrooms around the world and get some tips on winning a free registration to ATA's Annual Conference.