Molly Yurick, Deputy Chair
An Assistant has no voting rights.
ATA was founded with the goal of promoting the translation and interpreting professions. The Public Relations Committee was established to raise awareness of the impact of professional translators and interpreters in business, literature, technology, science, and government.
The Committee is asked to do the following:
- promote ATA and the translation and interpreting professions through public awareness activities;
- analyze, develop, and coordinate media communications for the Association;
- respond to media inquiries about the profession and industry;
- advise the ATA Board on internal communications and public relations; and
- support career development through informational material and publications.