It’s that time of year again – ATA’s Annual Conference (October 25-28) is right around the corner! Whether you work as a professional translator or interpreter, or inspire to be one, this event is made for you! And if you run a translation business or develop language-related software, you won’t want to miss one of the industry’s biggest events. There are a lot of new and interesting things happening at the conference this year, and ATA Podcast Host Matt Baird and President-Elect and Conference Organizer Veronika Demichelis waste no time giving you the scoop on the latest updates for ATA64! Even if you’re a regular conference attendee, be sure to listen in and discover what awaits you in exciting Miami!
- ATA64 Home: https://www.atanet.org/ata64/
- ATA64 Registration: https://www.atanet.org/ata64/registration/
- ATA64 Hotel: https://www.atanet.org/ata64/hotel/
- ATA64 AST Day: https://www.atanet.org/ata64/education/ast-day/
- ATA64 Conference Sessions: https://www.atanet.org/ata64/education/conference-sessions/
- Become a Voting Member: https://www.atanet.org/member-center/become-a-voting-member/
- AFTI ATA Membership Diversity Award: https://www.atanet.org/about-us/honors-awards-program/diversity-award/
- ATA Events Calendar: https://www.atanet.org/ata-events/
- ATA Socials: https://linkin.bio/americantranslatorsassn
- Join ATA: https://www.atanet.org/member-center/join-ata/
- The ATA Podcast Archive: https://www.atanet.org/news/the-ata-podcast/
Please send comments, questions, or requests about this podcast to email@example.com. Thank you for listening!
Audio Production: Derek Platts | Announcements: Cris Silva | Technical Support: Trenton Morgan