ATA will hold its regularly scheduled elections at the upcoming ATA 64th Annual Conference in Miami, Florida (October 25-28, 2023) to elect a president-elect, secretary, and treasurer for a two-year term, as well as three directors for a three-year term. In this podcast, each candidate gets a chance to introduce themselves. Listen to learn:
- Where they are based and what kind of translation/interpreting do they do.
- When they joined ATA and why.
- Why they are running for ATA office.
- What is an area of ATA where they feel they can have the most impact if elected?
- Candidate Statements: https://www.atanet.org/about-us/board/elections/
- Become a Voting Member: https://www.atanet.org/member-center/become-a-voting-member/
- Join ATA: https://www.atanet.org/member-center/join-ata/
- The ATA Podcast Archive: https://www.atanet.org/news/the-ata-podcast/
- ATA Events Calendar: https://www.atanet.org/ata-events/
- ATA Socials: https://linkin.bio/americantranslatorsassn
- ATA’s 64th Annual Conference in Miami: https://www.atanet.org/ata64/