Lorena Ortiz Schneider
The Membership Committee is charged with developing and supporting initiatives aimed at membership growth and retention.
The Committee is asked to do the following:
- actively recommend and pursue policies to attract and retain members;
- develop and support programming and benefits to serve ATA members’ interests;
- educate current and prospective members about the Association and membership benefits;
- provide resources to inform, recruit, and retain ATA members;
- collect information pertinent to membership.
If you are an Associate member interested in becoming an Active or Corresponding member, please see the Membership Review Process.