Is inbound marketing part of your online strategy to reach direct clients? It should be.
Join presenter Tess Whitty for this 60-minute webinar to find out how inbound marketing works. You’ll discover the platforms and techniques that can attract total strangers to your services and how to turn those strangers into leads—and then into clients and referrals. You’ll also examine the role search engine optimization plays in inbound marketing and ways to work social media into the overall plan.
Start the year off right by upping your game and increasing your business. Register now!
What will you learn?
- How to use inbound marketing
- How to attract online clients without being pushy
- How to optimize your website, directory profiles, and social media accounts
- How to set up basic search engine optimization
- How to engage potential clients with content marketing
About the presenter
Tess Whitty is an English>Swedish freelance translator specializing in corporate communications, software, and information technology. She has a M.Sc. in Economics and an M.A. in marketing.
With her experience in marketing and an interest in sharing successful business practices, Tess naturally expanded her career to become an award-winning speaker, trainer, consultant, author, and podcaster.