The American Foundation for Translation and Interpretation (AFTI) offers a limited number of $500 scholarships to students/recent graduates of translation or interpreting studies programs or related fields to help defray the cost of attending ATA’s Annual Conference.
In this episode, ATA Podcast Co-Host Andie Ho speaks with Halla Bearden, 2022 AFTI First-Time ATA Conference Attendance Scholarship recipient. Halla overviews the reasons why she applied for the scholarship, what it looked like, and what attending her first ATA Conference was like. Halla also shares some tips on what she did to ensure she got the most from her time at the ATA Annual Conference!
- Interested in an AFTI Scholarship? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2022 Honors and Awards Recipients: https://www.atanet.org/member-news/2022-honors-and-awards-recipients/
- ATA’s 64th Annual Conference in Miami: https://www.atanet.org/ata64/
- ATA Events Calendar: https://www.atanet.org/ata-events/
- ATA Socials: https://linkin.bio/americantranslatorsassn
- Join ATA: https://www.atanet.org/member-center/join-ata/
- The ATA Podcast Archive: https://www.atanet.org/news/the-ata-podcast/