The 80:20 rule, also known as the Pareto principle, is widely used in business, but how does it apply to marketing?
Attend this webinar to learn share six strategies to help you focus your attention and resources on your top 20% potential and existing customers.
After this presentation you’ll know how to identify the customers that are the best ones for you and where to find them, how to optimize your online and offline marketing based on the 80/20 rule, how to deal with difficult customers, and ultimately how to propel your business forward.
What will you learn?
- How to find your best customers
- How to locate similar customers geographically
- How to identify customer niches
- How to deal with difficult customers and delight the best customers
- How to manage your costs and focus on what works
- How to find the 20% of keywords, pages, channels and traffic that works best for you online
About the presenter
Tess Whitty is an English-Swedish freelance translator specializing in corporate communications, software and IT.
Before she became a translator she studied and worked with marketing and is now also a popular speaker and trainer at conferences, sharing her knowledge and experience in marketing and freelance business.
Tess is the author of “Marketing Cookbook for Translators,” with easy to follow “recipes” for marketing your translation services, producer of the award winning podcast “Marketing Tips for Translators,” and the creator of the Complete Marketing Course for Translators. For more information, and to connect, go to www.marketingtipsfortranslators.com.