Learn how to take your translation and interpreting business to the next level with clear goals and a 90-day plan for effective management!
Being a translator is harder than it looks. It’s not just the translating or interpreting—you also have to manage a complex business with any number of moving parts and systems that must work together. You need a method to ensure you give time and attention when and where it’s needed to guarantee that things run smoothly.
Attend this webinar to learn a universal method—used successfully by translators and interpreters all over the world—that can take your business to the next level. Based on three essential tools, it doesn’t matter where you live or what your specialty or language combination is.
The three tools covered in this two-hour webinar are:
- The vision catalyst: a tool that will allow you to gain clarity on the direction you need to take to achieve your goals
- The business test: the essential tool to know where you are and how the five main areas of your business are doing
- The quarterly plan: the best way to take action by turning your goals into projects and projects into measurable and quantifiable steps
You will learn how to:
- Discover the key areas of your T&I business that must be taken care of for successful management
- Gain clarity about your goals and the best way to move towards them
- Develop a strategic plan for your specific needs
- Set your priorities and tasks to make your goals a reality
- Adapt methods followed by great translators and interpreters in managing their businesses
About the Presenter
Fernando Cuñado is a law graduate and MBA with 25+ years of experience in the corporate world. He has worked as a freelance translator since 2008, specializing in law and finance. Fernando has authored frequent articles on comparative law in Spanish legal journals and has published a book Introducción al Common Law. He is cofounder of Traducción Jurídica and Academia de los Grandes Traductores. He also teaches translation at Universidad de Comillas in Madrid.
Code of Conduct
ATA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all participants. By registering for this event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct for Virtual Programs.