Speaking at an ATA Annual Conference is both an opportunity and a challenge. There is no better way to gain recognition as a leader and expert in your field. This is the webinar that can help you make that happen.
Who should attend
- Anyone presenting at this year’s conference
- anyone interested in presenting in the future
What will be covered
- putting your proposal together
- preparing your presentation
- polishing your PowerPoint skills
- making a smooth delivery
Watch free webinar now
About the presenter
Jill R. Sommer attended her first conference in 2002, proudly wearing a First-Time Attendee ribbon and a Chapter president ribbon. She has been attending and presenting at ATA conferences ever since. Jill has benefited greatly from attending ATA conferences and enjoys passing her knowledge, tips, and techniques. Her greatest satisfaction comes in seeing a first-time attendee the next year.