Are you missing out on member benefits simply because you don’t know they exist? Attend this free one-hour member orientation session for a roadmap to the “what, why, and how” of ATA membership. Even if you joined ATA years ago, this presentation is for you!
What will you learn?
- How to set up your online ATA Directory listing
- How to join and participate in ATA Divisions
- Where to find ATA social media
- Where to look for ATA professional development
- What ATA publications are available
- What ATA member discounts are available
- How to reach ATA
- And more!
Plus, there will be lots of networking in the session’s chat window. And be sure to bring your questions for our question-and-answer period.
Note: This live session is intended to be an interactive real-time experience and will not be recorded. There will be additional sessions this year if you can’t make this one.
Code of Conduct
ATA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all participants. By registering for this event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct for Virtual Programs.