Start your membership off on the right foot by learning how to take advantage of all the benefits ATA has to offer! Attend this free one-hour member orientation session for a roadmap to the “what, why, and how” of member benefits.
What will you learn?
- How to set up your online ATA Directory listing
- How to join and participate in ATA Divisions
- Where to find ATA social media
- Where to look for ATA professional development
- What ATA publications are available
- What ATA member discounts are available
- How to reach ATA Headquarters
- And more!
Plus there will be lots of networking in the session’s chat window! And be sure to bring your questions for our question-and-answer period.
Don’t miss out on benefits you can really use simply because you didn’t know they existed. Even if you joined ATA years ago, this presentation is for you!
Note: This live session is intended to be an interactive real-time experience and will not be recorded. There will be additional sessions this year if you can’t make this one.
Code of Conduct
ATA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all participants. By registering for this event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct for Virtual Programs.