Many freelancers set up a LinkedIn account because they know it’s what professionals do. Then, they promptly let their profile collect dust—and wonder why it doesn’t bring in much business. Is this you? LinkedIn is one of the best ways for freelancers to connect with colleagues and potential clients. But to really grow your network and your business on this platform, you need to do more than watch it from the sidelines. Don’t let the marketing power of LinkedIn slip through your fingers! Attend this webinar to learn how a few key strategies can make a difference in reaching your ideal clients and expanding your referral network.
What will you learn?
- How to revise your profile to get picked up in search results
- How to connect with more of your ideal clients
- How your ATA Directory and LinkedIn profiles can complement each other
- How to demonstrate your expertise and promote your business
- How to effectively network with potential clients
About the presenter
Madalena Sánchez Zampaulo is both a freelance translator (Spanish and Portuguese>English) and owner of Accessible Translation Solutions, a boutique translation agency based in Southern California. She is also a consultant for the University of Louisville Graduate Certificate in Translation Madalena is ATA President-Elect, ATA61 Conference Organizer, and chair of the Association’s Membership and Governance and Communications Committees.