With an ongoing global pandemic and economic crisis, marketing your services may not feel like a priority right now. But you’ve worked hard to establish and grow your business—now is not the time to give up. Attend this 45-minute webinar to learn how to deliver effective marketing in difficult times. You’ll explore the perils of tone-deaf messaging, the fine line between too much sales pitch and not enough, and how to time your messages so they get heard. The presenter will also cover adapting common marketing strategies to your ideal client.
What will you learn?
- How to understand and address your client’s challenges during the pandemic.
- How to check in with current clients without coming across as pushy.
- How to show new clients that you understand their goals and needs.
- Why “bad times” marketing strategies have a long-term effect on your business.
- How to change your marketing approach as the global crisis evolves.
About the presenter
Madalena Sánchez Zampaulo, CT, is a freelance ATA-certified translator working from Spanish and Portuguese>English. She owns Accessible Translation Solutions, a boutique translation agency based in Southern California. Madalena is ATA President-Elect and Conference Organizer for the ATA61 Annual Conference. She also serves as chair of the Association’s Membership Committee and Governance and Communications Committee.
Purchase this Webinar
Code of Conduct
ATA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all participants. By registering for this event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct for Virtual Programs.