Succeeding as a freelancer will always involve some factors you can’t control—like a global pandemic—but it also involves daily, positive habits and a business mindset.
In this fourth episode of ATA’s Back to Business Basics webinar series, presenter Corinne McKay will examine two kinds of business habits that can help you make the transition from “throwing it against the wall” to an actual business strategy!
What will you learn?
• Why the entrepreneurial mindset is important
• The non-entrepreneurial mindset that most freelancers have
• Business processes that contribute to entrepreneurial habits
• Mental processes that contribute to entrepreneurial habits
• Simple changes you can make right away
About the presenter
Corinne McKay, CT, is an ATA-certified French>English translator, a Colorado court-certified French interpreter, and the founder of the online course platform Training for Translators. She also served as ATA President from 2017 to 2019. A full-time freelancer since 2002, she has seen firsthand the benefits of having a diverse business, including agencies, direct clients, government agencies, and other freelancers.