How do you set and get a fair price for your translation services?
This must-watch webinar lays out the most effective strategies for calculating your target rate, setting minimum fees, and establishing compensation for additional services. You’ll also learn ways to negotiate, raise, and adjust rates.
What Will You Learn?
- How to calculate your minimum and target income per hour/day/word.
- The different pricing structures and packaging for translation services.
- Tips on finding clients that are willing to pay your rates.
- Ways to negotiate your rates and give yourself a raise.
- The right mindset to get paid what you are worth.
About the Presenter
Tess Whitty is an English>Swedish translator and owner of Swedish Translation Services, which provides English<>Swedish translation, proofreading, and editing services. Aside from her regular translation work, she serves as chair of the ATA Membership Committee.
Tess is the producer Marketing Tips for Translators podcast and author of The Marketing Cookbook for Translators. She also holds training seminars and presentations on translation and marketing skills for translators.
Purchase this Webinar
Code of Conduct
ATA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all participants. By registering for this event, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct for Virtual Programs.