Setting realistic goals for your business can be a daunting task. Where do you start? What is the right combination of ambition and reason? How often do you assess your progress and adjust your tactics?
In this fifth episode of ATA’s Back to Business Basics Webinar Series, presenter Madalena Sánchez Zampaulo will review the steps to developing and managing business goals in 2021. She will also offer strategies to turn goals into achievements, discuss how and when to evaluate your success, and examine ways to handle the unexpected.
What will you learn?
• How to use the “big picture” view to set your goals.
• How to break down your goals into smaller, more manageable tasks.
• How to balance the multiple roles you play in your personal and professional lives.
• How to assess your progress and change course when the unexpected happens.
• How to stay motivated and goal-oriented throughout the year.
About the Presenter
Madalena Sánchez Zampaulo is a Spanish and ATA-certified Portuguese>English translator and owner of Accessible Translation Solutions, a boutique translation agency based in Southern California. In addition, she is a consultant for the University of Louisville Graduate Certificate in Translation. Madalena is ATA President-Elect, chair of the Association’s Governance and Communications Committee, and the organizer for both the ATA61 and ATA62 Annual Conferences.